So I got a lot of things done lately. I just want to share some of my favorite productivity apps on my iPhone:
- Calendar: Sunrise (FREE) – I just downloaded this app and it syncs with Google Calendar and Apple’s iCloud Calendar. It has an excellent app user interface and a web interface.
- Tasks, Reminders, To Do List: Clear ($4.99) – I installed this app when it was free. I love it when I add a task and then I can rearrange it in any order I want.
- Productivity/Habits: Chains.cc ($1.99) – I also installed this app when it was free. This app is based on Jerry Seinfeld’s productivity secret. Very easy to use. Great interface.
- Workout Tracker, Training Log: Strong (FREE) – I was at the gym and I wanted to track the amount of weights I lift and on what machine. This is just a great app and you can edit anything you want, including the name of the workout.
Note: These apps may be on Android, too, or on other platforms. You’ll have to do some homework.
I’ve been really busy these past few days. Today I managed to upload three cool art works (not photographs) on my webpage. Two of them are old works that I’ve found, and the last one is a pretty unique design about Love. You might already have seen them on my Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest accounts.
Also I established a finance blog since I will be a Master of Science in Finance graduate student in about a week. On the blog, you can learn about finance while I’m learning it, too. There will be posts about interesting articles I come across. I also want to add some of my class notes so that an average reader may benefit from my expensive education at the Simon Business School. The web address is: http://hiattzhao.blogspot.com.
OK, that’s all for now. Enjoy!
Typing on a Typewriter, Pre-2002
2002, The Globe
- I usually don’t post more than one post per day.
- I’m not into politics. (But since I made my first political petition, I guess the next step is to run for Congress… Just kidding.)
But I do want to share a petition on Change.org that I’ve actually signed a few minutes ago.
If you are interested in equality, freedom (not freedumb), and the American Dream, you might want to take a look at it. The choice is yours and only you can change the world.
Here’s the direct link if your browser has AdBlock or has trouble seeing the web page: http://www.change.org/petitions/congress-pass-the-able-act
All the Best!